R&D concept developer
Do you want to see the results of your work not just on your computer or phone screen? Is it important for you to live in a more sustainable world and you want to contribute to making the world a better place? We have a great offer for you!
We are looking for an articulate and persuasive R&D concept developer to join our team of writers in the proposals’ development.
Join the agrifood innovation house ART21 and create a greener world together with your new colleagues!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Creating strategies and business-oriented plans for the exploitation of the project outcomes.
- Cooperating with international partners in the development and implementation of the project.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Journalism and Communication or related field.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent knowledge (at least B2 level) of Lithuanian and English (written and oral).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary (2 280 – 2 800 EUR brutto).
- Exclusive team building trips in Lithuania and abroad.
- Opportunity to change Lithuania and the world by making our environment greener and more sustainable.
Email us at email@example.com